Liberty Occupational Health Management has a proven record of working with organizations, in Oklahoma and across the US, to help them increase safety and efficiency within their operations. We work with organizations by assessing their safety needs and guiding them through the implementation of their new safety program.
By providing consulting and training services, we work with organizations to insure that the organizational culture becomes one that is focused on safety. This approach has been proven to be a successful strategy when an organizations primary goal is to protect their employees and the organizations they serve.
Liberty OHM also offers a wide range of services including a comprehensive facility inspection for a variety of safety and environmental health hazards. Some of our other services include
- Audits for OSHA and EPA compliance
- Accident investigation and analysis
- Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) Evaluation and Training
- Hazard assessment
- OSHA inspection representation
- Written health and safety procedures
- Safety and Environmental Management Programs (SEMP) customized to meet your company’s industry requirements
- Engineering and operational controls to reduce workplace injury claims
- Coordination of departmental and corporate procedures and programs