Industrial Hygiene Firm Qualifications
One of the best Liberty Occupational Health Management’s Certified industrial hygiene consultants (CIH), Rob Thompson, has over 30 years’ experience in Industrial Hygiene and Occupational Health Management. As a CIH, he is well versed in proactively recognizing, evaluating and controlling potential hazards within an environment. For over 25 years Rob has been the go to Certified Industrial Hygienist in the South Central region serving many house hold name companies. Liberty OHM is centrally located in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Industrial Hygiene Scope of Work
Our industrial hygiene consultants services and advisory services on behalf of the client with respect to but not limited to the following services:
- Develop procedures, programs, and/or policies on occupational health, safety and environmental matters.
- Provide hazardous waste and emergency response guidance.
- Provide expert testimony and compliance guidance with OSHA and EPA matters.
- Recommend, design and implement engineering controls for reducing work place exposures.
- Conduct air monitoring studies and/or industrial hygiene surveys as necessary to meet project and OSHA requirements.
- Perform site investigations and sampling into indoor air quality issues including: mold, bacteria, odors, and various other agents of potential concern.
- Perform health and safety oversight during emergency scenarios such as floods, fires, and sewage invasions. Provide risk assessments during emergencies to determine suitability for occupancy.
- Conduct occupational and environmental noise evaluations. Prepare comprehensive reports listing noise abatement engineering solutions.
- Conduct quantitative fit testing for respiratory protection device.
- Conduct asbestos inspections; develop projects designs and provide oversight during abatement.
Our industrial hygiene consultants will provide you and your business with the best services at Liberty OHM.