Client: Farmers Insurance
Description: Farmers Insurance Group of Companies is the country’s third-largest insurer of both private Personal Lines passenger automobile and homeowners insurance, and also provides a wide range of other insurance and financial services products. Farmers operates primarily in 41 states across the country through the efforts of approximately 20,000 employees. Farmers exclusive and independent agents, along with Farmers employees, are responsible for servicing more than 15 million customers.
Scope of work: Liberty Occupational Health Management has provided methamphetamine testing and remediation recommendations for multiple Farmers insured properties. Services provided include:
- Inspecting and testing the property for evidence of methamphetamine activity.
- Testing for other contaminants related to methamphetamine use.
- Providing detailed, EPA recommended guidelines for remediation of contamination found.
- Providing oversight of the remediation process, including working with remediation contractors prior to and during remediation.
- Conducting post-remediation clearance sampling and inspections.
- Providing “Certificate of Decontamination” following successful completion of the work.