Client: Arvest Bank
Description: Arvest Bank has more than 240 locations that are part of 16 locally managed banks in more than 90 communities. Total assets now exceed $11 billion, making Arvest the largest bank in Arkansas, ranked by deposits and the largest bank in Oklahoma, ranked by number of locations.
Scope of work: Liberty Occupational Health Management has provided methamphetamine testing and remediation recommendations for multiple Arvest Bank managed properties. Services provided include:
- Inspecting and testing the property for evidence of methamphetamine activity.
- Testing for other contaminants related to methamphetamine use.
- Providing detailed, EPA recommended guidelines for remediation of contamination found.
- Providing oversight of the remediation process, including working with remediation contractors prior to and during remediation.
- Conducting post-remediation clearance sampling and inspections.
- Providing “Certificate of Decontamination” following successful completion of the work.