Description: Amazon is a Fortune 500 company based in Seattle, Washington and a leader in global e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to tennis rackets and diamond jewelry. Amazon operates sites in the US, Canada, China, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain and United Kingdom and maintains dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Scope Of Work: Liberty Occupational Health Management conducted an Indoor Air Quality survey for the Amazon distribution center located in Coffeyville, Kansas. Liberty OHM identified potential issues and provided detailed recommendations to address those issues before they became serious problems.
- A visual inspection of the facility to identify potential air quality issues.
- Airborne and surface mold sampling in identified areas of concern.
- Identification of water damaged areas and sources of water invasion.
- Detailed technical report including survey findings, analysis and scope of work to address issues discovered.
- Remediation contractor oversight.
- Clearance inspection and testing following remediation.