Client: Tulsa Technology Center (TTC)
Description: A Public Independent school district, as well as the oldest and largest technology center in Oklahoma’s Career Tech System, Tulsa Tech was founded in 1965 as part of Tulsa Public Schools. Tulsa Tech purchased its single campus (Now the Lemley Campus) from Tulsa Public Schools and became an independent school district in 1973.
Tulsa Tech offers a wide range of opportunities to prepare students for success in a career, while potentially earning credits towards a college degree. With six campuses in the Tulsa metro area.
Scope of work: Liberty OHM has provided a diverse scope of services including:
- Chemical Inventory and Computer Chemical Management Program
- Asbestos Inspections and Asbestos Management Plans
- Indoor Air Quality Inspections and Monitoring
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Industrial Hygiene Monitoring