Client: Oral Roberts University
Description: Oral Roberts University is a Christian University located on 263 acres in south Tulsa. ORU offers more than 60 undergraduate majors, 14 master’s-level programs and two doctoral degrees.
SCOPE OF WORK: Liberty Occupational Health Management has conducted asbestos inspections for multiple ORU buildings, including a complete inspection of the three-tower, 2.2 million-square-foot CityPlex Tower complex. Professional asbestos consulting services included:
- Representative samples of homogeneous areas including friable and non-friable materials such as wallboard, ceiling texture, floor tile, pipe insulation/fittings, plumbing fixtures, exterior siding or other materials of suspect nature.
Samples sent to an accredited NVLAP laboratory for analysis.
- Report providing sampling results, asbestos content, quantities and locations.
- Site drawings of the asbestos locations.
- Project Design for remediation of Regulated Asbestos Containing Materials (RACM).
- Remediation contractor oversight during remediation process.
- All inspections and project design conducted by Oklahoma Department of Labor licensed asbestos inspectors and management planners.