Client: Conoco Phillips
Description: ConocoPhillips is an international, integrated energy company. As of Dec. 31, 2010, it is the third-largest U.S. integrated energy company, based on market capitalization, as well as proved reserves and production of oil and natural gas, and the largest refiner in the United States. ConocoPhillips is the seventh-largest holder of proved reserves and the fourth-largest refiner worldwide, of nongovernment-controlled companies. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips operates in more than 30 countries.
Scope of work: Liberty Occupational Health Management provided asbestos inspections and oversight for the Conoco Phillips Duncan Refinery Demolition Project. Services included:
- Inspections, testing and quantification of Regulated Asbestos Containing Materials (RACM), Refinery Complex.
- Asbestos abatement Project Design.
- Air monitoring during abatement/demolition.
- Liaison with regulatory authorities.
- Abatement contractor oversight.
- Health and Safety official during demolition and dismantlement.