Occupational and Environmental Health Consulting for Hospitals
At Liberty OHM, we provide trusted consulting services for hospitals in Oklahoma and surrounding states. We provide compliance consulting, environmental management, and disaster clean up for healthcare facilities.
Our robust consulting services cover all aspects of occupational and environmental health, including respiratory protection issues, hospital safety plans, OSHA compliance issues, chemical hazard assessment, blood-borne pathogen prevention plans, and more.
Disaster Consulting in the Healthcare Environment
We have successfully cleaned up large hospitals and government buildings after floods and contained the area so that patients and healthcare workers were protected during these disaster situations. Please contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, for these urgent needs.
Hospital Consulting Services Include:
- Infection control consulting
- OSHA, CDC, and other Compliance Consulting
- Safety audits for laboratories, hospitals, clinics, and other healthcare facilities
- Written safety program development and training
- Inventory auditing
- Environmental risk assessment and remediation program development
- Indoor air quality assessment and remediation program development
- Supervision of remediation contractors
- Provide clearance sampling of remediation zones
- Lab waste disposal and management
- Proven programs to minimize healthcare-associated infections (HAI)
- Emergency response for flooding, spills, and other disasters in hospitals