At Liberty OHM, we deliver experienced industrial hygiene and safety consulting services for government buildings throughout the United States. We ensure that public safety measures are met and that buildings are built and maintained according to the most up-to-date building codes and regulations for the state you reside in. As certified and licensed occupational health and public safety contractors, we are also trained to step in following emergency situations or where health hazards have been flagged. By choosing to work with us, you can minimize the chance that government buildings will have future compliance issues come up, thanks to our thorough testing and assessment.
The Trusted Industry Experts for:
- Occupational health hazards
- Building inspections
- Assessment of indoor air quality
- Emergency response planning
- Written safety programs
- Determining community right-to-know
- Evaluating and controlling environmental lead exposure
- Hazardous waste management
- Response to Cumulative Trauma Disorders
- Testing for hazardous agents (pesticides, radon, asbestos, drugs, and more)
- Assessment for Risk of Occupational
- Radiation testing
- Reproductive & occupational health hazards
Why Liberty OHM?
Your time is valuable and we respect that. We specialize in creating easy-to-read reports and streamlining services. With nearly 30 years of government experience, we bring the reliability, planning, and action needed to every circumstance.