What’s That Smell?
It is always unnerving when you can smell something that you cannot readily identify or find. Liberty Occupational Health Management and our highly trained staff have been successful at finding problematic odors.
Odors can be an indication of:
- Hidden contamination
- Off-gassing from fabrics, carpets, urea insulation
- Presence of insects/dander/miscellaneous proteins
- Industrial processes
- Sewer gas
- Meth Labs from nearby properties
- Stored chemicals
Liberty OHM has a variety of direct reading instruments and testing methods to determine if the above contaminants are present. Analysis can be provided to show the levels of contaminants in the part per billion range and below odor thresholds.
Contact usLiberty Occupational Health Management, Inc.
Address: 1211 East 39th Street - Tulsa, OK 74105
Phone: 918.742.1567 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Industrial Hygiene
- Indoor Air Quality – Mold Inspection & Monitoring
- Disaster / Flood Response & Management
- Safety Programs & Inspections
- Environmental Programs & Permits
- Asbestos Inspections
- Meth Lab Clean-Up
- What’s That Smell
- Latest from OSHA
- Statement of Qualifications
- Liberty Occupational Health Management